Everest base camp trek VS Annapurna base camp trek Professional2 months ago - Services - Nepalgunj - 68 views
Trekking to the beauty of Himalayans Nepal the Everest base camp and Annapurna base camp treks is most famous trekking destinations in world"s. Each year thousands of adventure trekkers discover this stunning mountain ranges, beautiful natural, and unique culture. But there is some difference, the Everest base camp trek is more difficult than the Annapurna base camp trek route. Both treks offer magical landscapes and up-close panorama mountain views. Likewise, the ABC trek leads you to the lap of the world-famous 10th highest Mt. Annapurna (8091m) and the EBC trek leads you to the lap world highest mountain, Mount Everest (8,848m).
Around the Everest BC trek is the most attractive trail for adventure lovers, where you can see the traditional culture of the mountain Sherpa community, their daily lifestyle, amazing Buddhist religions, high passes, surrounding Everest ranges. After the Everest trek, the Annapurna base camp is the best option to trek the unique Himalayans, here you can discover the traditional lifestyle, Magar and Gurung culture, more diverse, gorgeous sunrise, colorful rhododendron forests, and less high altitude. If you are planning to trek in Nepal, the Everest base camp and Annapurna base camp treks might be the first choice on the list. Which one is most better than is you decide.
Information about Everest Base Camp and Annapurna Base Camp Treks
Before going on these treks, keep some updated information to be comfortable for you. The treks are the adventure challenge route of the Himalayans, so you have to make good fitness and strength training for these treks. Why peoples trek this route, its popular trekking trail in the world, what about the trek, highlights of the trek, and how to visit. for these kinds of information explore the below list.
Everest base camp trek
- An awe-inspiring mountain flight To Lukla.
- Sherpa's unique culture and traditional lifestyle.
- Walk-through the Mani stones, high suspension bridges, colorful flags, and lovely villages.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites Sagarmatha National Park.
- Everest region amazing Flora and Fauna.
- Thousand years of ancients Tibetan Buddhism monasteries.
- Reach the Everest Base Camp (5,364m).
- Hike wonderful viewpoint Kalapathar (5,550m).
- Explore the Khumbu Glacier and Ice-falls.
- Magnification peaks Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt. Lhotse(8,516m), Cho Oyu(8,201m), and Mt.Makalu (8,463m).
The Classic Mount Everest Base Camp Trek is a world-famous adventurous tourism attraction destination that leads lap (Everest base camp) of the world's highest mountain Mount Everest (8,848m/29,029ft) and amazing panorama Himalayan range viewpoints Kala Patthar (5,555m). The undisputed crown jewel of the Himalayas Everest base camp trek, an awe-inspiring massif of the mount icefall and Khumbu glacier, surrounded by wonderful mountains range as unrivaled natural beauty, world popular Sherpa traditional unique culture with makes fantastic your 14 Days Everest base camp trekking. The achievement of tremendous satisfaction trek provides lots of entertainment on the way picturesque suspension bridges and mysterious woodlands, similarly, you walk through the beautiful forest of rhododendron and impressive Sherpa villages with an alpine environment.
Annapurna base camp trek
- The trail passes through several dense forests offering you good insights into Himalayan flora and fauna
- Spend a night in picturesque villages like Ghorepani
- Get to see gorgeous sunrise from Poon Hill
- Experience rich culture and daily lifestyle of locals
- Reach Annapurna Base Camp
- Witness stunning scenery and Himalayan mountain views
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the sweet adventure and popular journeys in Nepal which leads through remote traditional villages of the wonderful Annapurna region to be welcomed by gorgeous landscape views and the rich culture of locals. World 10th highest mountain Mt. Annapurna (8,091m) and nearest peaks over 7,000m and 8,000m is a major attraction for Annapurna base camp (4,130m/13549ft). The trail will include several ascends & descends, lovely forests of rhododendron, pine & bamboo, waterfalls, and small picturesque villages. For Annapurna Base Camp Trek doesn't need to have any prior trekking experience, yet if you have one it will surely benefit, so the journey is perfect for all of the ages, In fact, it's Known as the most beautiful sanctuaries in the world, Therefore, every year thousands of travel lovers visit this region to experience the breathtaking views.
Similar Trips of Everest base camp treks
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 10 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trek via Gokyo Lake - 18 Days
- Everest High Passes Trek - 20 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 12 Days